Saturday, January 20, 2018

Jan 12-19 PICS

Here are the girls enjoying
 the trampoline

Camels at Weru Weru River Lodge

Weru Weru River Lodge Tree

Weru Weru River Lodge

Sevia Vegetable Farm

Sevia Vegetable Farm Greenhouse

Sevia Vegetable Farm - Refrigerator for Tomatoes

Crochet with Tailoring Women

Minnesota Academy

Minnesota Academy Playground

Minn Acad - Art work by Volunteers from Sweden

Amina, the young girl I sponsor

P-4 Textbooks - Note: Civics and Moral bk teaches Respect, Integrity, Peace & Harmony

Joan - Nie & Jonas' Daughter
Happy - Josephine's daughter (Josephine is Jonas' sister)

6 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to hear about your adventures, Marian! Looking forward to the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Sorry for the late response. I want everyone to know that I read and appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. It is a lot of fun trying to capture the essence of this place. I do have to be respectful and discreet sometimes!!!!

      Delete
  3. Did you get Mike a job in that school? He's ready. The girl you sponsor is beautiful!!!! Please tell her that I thought her eyes were bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a principal. I think I had mentioned that International schools are a great option and there is one in Moshi!!!! Will share your kind words with Amina. I just learned that her last name means Hopeful!!! How cool is that??

      Delete